Sell your items
If you have any used systems or handsets that are still in working order, why not get in touch and find out how much they're worth. Please complete your contact details below, along with the brand, description and manufacturer's part number of the item(s) you would like us to value. One of our team will get back in touch to let you know if we will make a conditional offer, subject to testing. If an item you send to us is found to be faulty you can either collect it from us, or we will dispose of it ethically on your behalf.
Summary purchasing terms for used goods:
- When the Seller is offering used equipment for sale, ACL Comms Ltd (ACL) will not accept the Goods until the Goods are tested and found to be satisfactory. ACL will endeavour to test the Goods within six weeks, however testing may take longer than this at times.
- ACL will agree a price for the Goods with the Seller, in writing by email or by post, subject to the Goods being satisfactory.
- If the results of the test are satisfactory, ACL will raise an Order for the purchase contract at the price agreed.
- If some of the Goods are found to be faulty, the Seller can collect the faulty Goods from ACL. ACL will raise the Order for the remaining satisfactory Goods.
- If all the Goods are found to be faulty, the Seller must arrange collection of the Goods. The deposit and the purchase contract will be null and void.
- If some or all the Goods are in working order, but are discoloured or damaged in any other way, ACL is not obliged to pay the price agreed. ACL will contact the Seller in writing by email or by post with a revised price. If the Seller agrees the revised price, ACL will raise the Order to this value. The Seller is under no obligation to accept this price, in which case ACL will return the Goods to the Seller.
- For full purchasing terms see the link at the bottom of the page.